The position of Sales Coordinator will exist to be a liaison between continuity director, production, and sales staff. This position will enable the sales staff to have more time in the field developing new business. The Sales Coordinator will also serve as a support role to the Market Manager. The goal is to facilitate the sales team’s activities so as to maximize their performance.
- Coordinate sales team by filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Write formal proposals for potential clients for sales staff to present. Proposals will be based on research so as to create a succinct and well-developed proposal.
- Write ad copy based on copy points sent by sales staff and send to production after client approval
- If necessary, communicate with agencies to determine necessary elements for co-op
- Update Account Claim Lists weekly and encourage sales team to close on their expiring 60-day leads
- Manage weekly and monthly sales projections, and report to Market Manager Develop reports as assigned by Market Manager
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Competent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Flinn Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer
6080 Mt. Moriah Road, Extd.
Memphis, TN 38115