Flinn Broadcasting is seeking someone to fill the role of CONTINUITY DIRECTOR for the Memphis radio cluster. This position requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, multi-tasking, attention to detail with exceptional communications skills.
• We are looking for someone who can develop and maintain a professional relationship with all departments to enhance internal communications.
• Work closely with Account Executives and clients to ensure that the copy meets client instructions and contract schedules.
• Ensure that all programs, commercials and public affairs materials are aired in accordance with Federal Communications Commission regulations and coordinates all elements of traffic and production, working directly with the Sales department to ensure that commercials are scheduled, produced, and aired correctly and also oversees the production staff and routes sales orders through the scheduling process.
• Coordinates endorsements and “live reads” with talent, Program Directors and Production.
• Cross train with traffic personnel on all department duties and assist as backup when needed.
Position requires familiarity with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
Flinn Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer
6080 Mt. Moriah Road, Extd.
Memphis, TN 38115